Being a manager or supervisor isn’t easy and comes with responsibilities and challenges that many employees have never had to deal with before; like managing friends and former peers. In this full-day training with nationally recognized speaker and trainer, Liz Uram, you'll learn tools and strategies to succeed in the transition from employee to manager.
Expect to learn:
• Strategies for managing friends, former peers, and people who have more experience than you
• Dealing with criticism and resentment from your team
• See yourself and be seen by others as a strong leader
• Avoid the common mistakes new managers make
• Build good relationships up, down, and across the organization
• Managing your time and priorities
• Help people get comfortable with change & build a motivating environment
Wednesday, May 22, 2024
9am - 4pm
Plymouth Community Center
14800 34th Ave. N.
Plymouth, MN 55447
Member Investment: $160.00
Non-Member Investment: $225
Lunch is included
Late registrations (after 5/8) will be charged a $25 late fee.
*If you would like to attend all four ARRM Leadership Institute Events
please register HERE. If you only register for one, and later decide to
attend all, please contact staff for assistance.
860 Blue Gentian RoadSuite 190Eagan, MN 55121
Phone: (651) 291-1086
© 2023 Copyright