Camilia Rose Care Center
Certified and NON-Certified Nursing Assistants
Camilia Rose was founded in 1977 to provide the highest quality of customized and compassionate care to our community.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC JOB DUTIES
• Provide necessary care according to care plan, as directed by the RN, and perform duties within the scope of practice
• Support the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the resident
• Give report, at end of shift, to the Charge Nurse
• Ensure resident rooms are neat, orderly and odor free
• Encourage independence based upon the resident’s individual care plan
• Organize routines to meet the resident’s needs; consider resident choices and privacy needs
• Ensure that residents are neat and clean
• Perform personal cares in an area that is private
• Recognize and report changes in resident’s behavior and/or condition to the nurse
• Talk to residents while providing cares, allowing residents to share
• Encourage residents to attend the therapeutic programs, per their individual care plan
• Follow resident care plan for dining
• Monitor and report changes of resident’s intake to the nurse
• Responds to requests for assistance and/or call lights
• Support and respect the individual strengths and differences of the residents
• Direct questions, concerns and problems to the appropriate staff
• Ensure that documentation is accurate, timely and meets legal standards
For Certified Nursing Assistants - Only an active Nursing Assistant Certificate is required.
For NON-Certified Nursing Assistants - we will train you on-site, once you pass the standard competencies you will be able to work on the floor as a Nursing Assistant. Training is paid.
How to Apply: