Business & Finance Forums
Training and Special Events - ARRM Members-Only
Held twice a year, ARRM's Business & Finance Forums provide a time to connect with colleagues and receive up-to-the-minute developments on emerging financial and operational trends, legislative matters, state statutes and procedures, information technology, and more. Over 150 ARRM member decision-makers, operations and IT staff, and provider executives attend.
November 14, 2018 | North Metro Event Center | Shoreview, MN
The following topics and MORE to be discussed at the Fall BFF:
- Waiver Reimagined Project, Elyse Bailey (Department of Human Services)
- Cost Report Update, Megan Lindblom and Colin Stemper (Department of Human Services)
- Exception Process for Banded Individuals, Curtis Buhman (Department of Human Services)
- 7% Update, Sam Orbovich (Fredrickson & Byron)
- Enrollment Update and Demo, Danielle Bean(Department of Human Services)
ARRM Members: Download the past Business & Finance Forum event materials from the Training Archive
Not a member of ARRM but interested in attending events like these? Visit our Membership page to learn about why becoming an ARRM member can be an important benefit to your organization.