Nominees must meet the criteria below to be considered. All nominations are printed for event attendees and may be shared publicly by ARRM. Please ensure that submissions are professionally written and do not include confidential information. Nominations are subject to editing by the selection committee for length, consistency, clarity, and grammar.
Employees eligible for nomination meet the following criteria:
- An agency must be an ARRM Member to submit a nomination
- Staff must do direct care for at least 75 percent of their total job
- Each agency may nominate up to 2 percent of their staff who provide direct care to persons served
- One nominee per form – no group nominations (i.e., please don't nominate an entire program site)
- Five hundred (500) word limit – additional words will be edited prior to consideration
- Submit a photo with the nomination
2019 nominations are due by February 15.