Range Center, Inc.
Hibbing, Chisholm, Buhl
Residential Program Instructor
Residential Program Instructors provide direct care services to individuals impacted by disabilities within a residential setting. Range Center, Inc. is a private non-profit company with thirteen group homes located in northern Minnesota.
• Able to read and implement program plans
• Complete program duties as assigned
• Able to initiate spontaneous program needs (change in activity)
• Supervise residents as directed
• Ensure completion of medical and health care procedures
• Maintain required certifications and training
• Able to work all shifts as scheduled
• Other as per job description
• 18 year minimum age
• Have valid MN driver license with good driving record, limited part-time positions for non-drivers
• Successful Rule 11 (criminal background check) status
• other as per job description
Range Center provides all necessary training
How to Apply:
Range Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.