Range Center, Inc.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Range Center, Inc. is in search of a full time LPN to provide services to each of our thirteen group homes. LPN's complete a variety of tasks for individuals impacted by disabilities to provide them with highest quality of care possible.
• Conduct in-home visits to make periodic direct observation of residents; including
watching during activities of daily living, tracking progress, and updating health
records. Contact RN as needed for direction and/or consultation.
• Collect objective data for resident assessments as delegated by the RN.
• Maintain and update resident health records
• Report suspected abuse/neglect of residents, with systemic recommendations to prevent
• Facilitate communication with outside health facilities such as pharmacies, clinics, hospitals, etc.
• Provide direct care services as outlined in the Residential Program Instructor job description.
• Provide professional guidance and feedback to direct care staff as it pertains to the health and wellness of the individuals receiving services
• Hold a current license by the Minnesota board of nursing to practice practical nursing,
• Hold a current instructor certification in First Aid/CPR,
• Demonstrate organizational skills, excellent oral and written communications and ability to work with a variety of people,
• Preferably have at least one year of experience in the field of developmental disabilities.
• At least 8 hours of applicable in service training annually; including Range Center, Inc. vulnerable adult abuse prevention policy and procedures.
• Possess a valid MN driver license with good driving record
How to Apply:
Range Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.