ARRM is putting together videos for DSP Recognition Week which showcase the work and impact of Minnesota's DSPs. But the footage for the video will come from you!
We need 10-second or less video clips from a few different perspectives which we will edit together to make a fun but educational videos to share over DSP Recognition Week and beyond, all under the headline "See Our DSPs".
How to do it
1. Take your smart phone or other filming device and find a friend or co-worker, a selfi stick, or just long arms
2. Find a nice spot to film where there's not too much background noise around you
3. Hit 'record', look into the camera and follow the below script and fill in the blank (take a clear pause before you fill in each blank:
- "One word to describe who DSPs are is_____________."
- "One job DSPs do for people is________________."
- "One word to describe what DSPs provide to Minnesotans with disabilities is________________."
4. Stop recording, you're done!
Once recorded, go to www.wetransfer.com to send your video to email@example.com. In your message, please include the following information: your name, your relation to the direct support services world, and state that you approve ARRM to use your video clip for its DSP Recognition Week publications.
You can join us at your organization for DSP Week and produce your own short videos using the same concept.