ARRM Membership Benefits
Become an Organizational Member
Organizational Members are organizations that provide residential and/or program services to people with disabilities. Our members provide services through the DD, BI, CADI and CAC waivers; ICF/DD and SILS.
#1: Access to critical industry information
ARRM's comprehensive directory, website, database, mentors, in-house expertise and publications provide critical information for members. In light of major changes, we guide providers through new service standards and payment methodologies. We also provide timely alerts and updates via blogs, alerts, and email blasts.
#2: Reduced training rates & members-only trainings
We provide member-driven training geared to meet their unique needs. As a benefit, ARRM members receive reduced rates on workshops and our annual conference. Recent member-only training topics have included the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the Women's Economic Security Act (WESA) and more.
ARRM fights for rate increases, staff compensation and other significant issues affecting the industry, and as the industry changes, new and increasingly complex issues emerge. As they arise, ARRM is at the table representing our members!
#4: Support from your industry colleagues
ARRM has an extensive network and mentor system. Connect with and learn from other members. Join a committee or attend events and training's to get to know your colleagues.
Organizational Membership Application
Become an Associate Member
As an associate member, you gain access to ARRM's comprehensive knowledge base, connecting you with numerous agencies and businesses in MN that provide services to people with disabilities.
- Network with agencies that have related services and products,
- Market your business or service,
- Get ARRM training, seminars and conferences at a reduced fee,
- Access decision-makers in our industry through exhibitions and advertising opportunities during ARRM's Annual Conference,
- Receive access to our members-only website content and Daily Dispatch Blog
- Possibility to serve on the ARRM Board of Directors and other committees,
- Receive timely email updates keeping you informed of the latest issues and opportunities in the social services industry.
- Ability to sponsor and attend ARRM’s annual Leadership Conference
Levels of Associate Membership:
Associate: Vendors of services and products which support providers. Trade associations, advocacy organizations, county and state social service agencies, habilitation and rehabilitation agencies. $500/year
Supporting: Families, relatives, friends and community members who support people who live in community-based residential services. $100/year
Associate Membership Application